Sunday, May 4, 2008

May...so where shall we go??

Since going somewhere every month seems to be turning into a habit - a pretty nice habit! - where shall we go next? April was an unusual stay at home months ince I had a Jin Shin Jytsu class and dh had a retreat. 5 days of intense 'learning' for me was almost a trip away, in fact I felt as if my mind was in a different dimension.



But May takes us to an old favorite thanks to some work for Dick. See you in ....the place we got our marriage license 7 years ago. The lovely old building was not where we actually got the license tho. Can you guess where I mean???

2 comments:

/// said...

No--- tell us! :)

Maureen Reynolds said...

Ok...Boulder Colorado, the new age-y home of trustafarians and lots of good restaurants, the foothills of the Rockies.

(this is a ty for your beautiful designs DFM!)