Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Adieu adieu

"Oh my bags are packed and I'm ready to go..."

farewell London

Goodbye Kenisngton Marriott, you are a great location. I'll be back.

final meal

Finally, we had one more fry-up at Heathrow. Good stodgy sendoff for our last meal. btw, note that there is a tangerine in both the pictures. Marriott had bowls of these each day and I did eat my share. No scurvy for this woman! However...I forgot to eat the last one I had in my carry on bag, and the drug dogs sniffed it out at Newark airport. Guess which two people had to have their bags searched by the food police?!?!? I shrugged it off but dh was NOT amused by the waste of his precious time. They confiscated the tangerine of course...and sent me off with a warning not to do this again. Bah humbug.

Now for a break from travel blogging for a bit again. See you next trip!

2 comments:

TBM said...

Oh bother. An honest mistake!

That fry up looks delish!

Anonymous said...

I have been reading about your adventures in the UK sounds wonderful!!! I am so so so envious, I hope I get there one day!! looks fabulous!!